Many people use contact lenses and actually prefer them to eye glasses. They provide many conveniences in every day life, but it’s important to understand that if you choose to use contact lenses, you must use them properly.
Here are some tips:
- Wash and dry your hands before handling your contact lenses
- Carefully clean the contact lenses as directed by your optometrist
- Store lenses in the proper case and you should replace the case every three months
- Use only products recommended by your optometrist to disinfect your lenses
- Use only fresh solution, do not reuse old contact solution
- Always follow the lens replacement schedule
Wearing contacts can be a great benefit to you if you make sure to wear and maintain them properly. If you have questions about your contact use, make sure to contact our team. We’re here to help!