<< back to the main blog page
Yahoo Health Article Debunks Eye Health Myths
A recent Yahoo Health article is debunking some of the most common beliefs about eye health. We thought it was an interesting read and wanted to highlight a couple of their more surprising points.
- Using a computer doesn't harm your eyes.
- Wearing glasses doesn't make your eyes weaker
- Everyone's eyes are actually the same color
- You shouldn't go to bed with your contacts in, ever
- Smoking can seriously damage your eyes
These are just a handful of some of the more interesting eye health myths. If you want to see more from the article, click the link below.CLICK HERE TO READ THE YAHOO HEALTH ARTICLE ON EYE MYTHS
If you have questions about any of the points in the article and how it pertains to your eye health, don't hesitate to contact the Gordy EyeCare team. We'd be happy to talk with you.CLICK HERE TO CONTACT GORDY EYECARE