<< back to the main blog page
Contact Lens Hygiene
Do you wear contact lenses? Do you know the proper hygiene?
Many people who wear contact lenses are unaware and accidentally abuse the necessary hygiene for them. Here are some tips for contact lens wearers:
- Always wash and dry your hands before handling contact lenses.
- Carefully and regularly clean your contact lenses as directed by your eye doctor.
- Store your contact lenses in the proper case and replace the case at least every three months.
- Use only products recommended by your eye doctor.
- Use fresh contact lens solution to clean and store your contact lenses.
- Always follow the contact lens replacement schedule as directed by your doctor.
- Remove your contact lenses before swimming or entering a hot tub.
- Maintain routine eye exams.
If you have questions about your contact lenses or contact lens hygiene, contact the Gordy EyeCare team.CLICK HERE TO CONTACT GORDY EYECARE